Electric scooters are some of the best vehicles for commuting. This is because they are quick, convenient and easy to use. What happens when you combine that with the fact, they can be used for delivery too, it results in some of the best vehicles for delivery. Again, this is all due to the fact that they are quick, convenient and easy to use.
New electric scooters offer a good range for multiple delivery runs. This makes them an excellent alternate to gasoline-powered vehicles like bikes and cars as the electric scooters are environment friendly.
This article will list some of the best electric scooters you can buy right now for deliveries:
- Qiewa Q1Hummer
- Turboant X7
- Mi Electric Scooter Pro
- Razor EcoSmart Metro
- Glion Dolly
Best Electric Scooters For Delivery
You wouldn’t choose electric scooters over other vehicles if there was no benefit. These benefits are the reason why you should consider electric scooters for delivery purposes:
Cheap to buy, use and maintain: This is one of the biggest selling points for electric scooters, they are affordable and cheap to maintain. The lack of a combustion engine makes them easy to maintain since less moving parts mean less technical troubles or repairs. You also don’t have to change oil, pay taxes and electricity is cheaper compared to petrol which makes them cheaper to operate. This makes them a no brainer if you want to maximize profits by delivering on electric scooters.
Quick and fast deliveries: When compared to bicycles or cars, electric scooters allow for faster delivery times. While bicycles can’t reach speeds of electric scooters, cars can’t swerve through traffic. You can use bike lanes or regular lanes to reach as fast as you can. This increases the goodwill for your delivery service. Being able to go faster than bicycles while boasting ‘zero emissions’ is a huge plus.
Environment Friendly: Electric scooters are zero emission vehicles and this makes them safe for our environment. This is more of personal pride and satisfaction that you are doing your part in helping the environment by using electric scooters.
Here are the top 5 Electric Scooters for Delivery:
|Best Electric Scooter for Delivery||Specs||Price|
|Qiewa Q1 Hummer||Motor: 800W;|
Load capacity: 350lbs;
Top Speed: 37mph;
Mileage: 65 miles
|Turbot X7 Pro||Motor: 350W;|
Load capacity: 275lbs;
Top Speed: 20mph;
Mileage: 30 miles
|Mi Electric Scooter Pro||Motor: 300W;|
Load capacity: 220lbs;
Top Speed: 15.5mph;
Mileage: 30 miles
|Razor EcoSmart Metro||Motor: 500W;|
Battery: 36V lead-acid;
Load capacity: 220lbs;
Top Speed: 18mph;
Mileage: 12 miles
|Glion Dolly||Motor: 250W;|
Battery: 36V, 18650 cells;
Load capacity: 220lbs;
Top Speed: 15mph;
Mileage: 15-20 miles
One of the best in the world of electric scooters, this is a do-it-all electric scooter. It has crazy specs written all over it. The Qiewa Q1Hummer is truly mind-blowing. With an unusually crazy long-range of 65 miles, it wipes its competition in the range department.
As far I know this is the longest range in an electric scooter. This coupled with the fact that the Qiewa Q1Hummer is built like a tank makes it a no brainer for anyone with the budget.
The Q1Hummer is also is one of the fastest electric scooters with a max speed of 37 mph. The Q1Hummer is a marvel in the electric scooter industry because of the amount of power and range it offers.
It is a special electric scooter and its price tag reflects it but it is one of the best you can buy in the market. This also makes it one of the best electric scooters for delivery.
- Powerful 800W motor and a whopping 1248Wh battery for some serious long-distance commuting.
- A ridiculous carrying capacity of 350 pounds.
- It can climb inclinations of 35-degree angles.
- All this with a lightweight and durable build.
- Dual shock absorbers for one of the most comfortable rides.
- Disc brakes for ultimate braking performance.
|Offers incredible max speed of 37 mph||A high cost of 1400$|
|Mind-blowing range of 65 miles||Long charging times of 10 hours|
|350 pounds of carrying capacity|
|Can traverse different terrains thanks to the dual shock absorbers|
|IP56 dust and water-resistant|
Turboant X7 Pro
Another excellent all-round electric scooter that is also great for deliveries. For less than 600$ it is feature-packed. Designed for adults, it can carry up to 275 pounds without breaking a sweat.
The big 10-inch wheels give you the best of both worlds in comfort and stability to ride. Equipped with a powerful 350W motor and a 360Wh battery for quick yet long travels.
The best feature of the Turboant X7 Pro is that it comes with a removable battery, so you can carry a spare or two and do multiple long deliveries.
Its durability, range and removable battery make it one of the best electric scooters, thus a great electric scooter for deliveries too.
- Powerful 350W motor with a 360Wh for a long-range of 30 miles.
- Foldable and lightweight for portability.
- One of the fastest charging electric scooters.
- Removable battery for versatility.
- Equipped with a suspension system for smooth and comfortable rides.
- 10-inch wheels for comfortable and stable rides.
|Durable, strong and can carry up to 275 pounds thanks to the aluminum body||No display for stats|
|Short 3-5 hour charging time|
|Quick and fast with 3 different modes to suit your needs.|
|500 charging life cycles|
|Lightweight and portable|
|Long-range of 30 mile and a top speed of 20 mph.|
Turboant X7 Pro is currently unavailable on Amazon but you can find it on their main website.
Mi Electric Scooter Pro
If you want the “Best of the Best” electric scooter, you should go for the Mi Electric Scooter. It was awarded “Best of the Best” by Reddot Award in 2017 and the IF Design Award in 2017.
If this is not enough to pull you over to electric scooters, I shall give convince you why the Mi electric scooter is an amazing one.
The frame uses aerospace-grade aluminum, which makes it super light at 26.9 pounds, yet it is super strong. The strength and durability of the Mi Electric Scooter make it a great choice for delivering stuff. It can transport up to 220 pounds of weight, which is plenty for an adult and more.
It is truly one of the best companions for traveling and it has all the bells and whistles for being an amazing delivery electric scooter too.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum for strength and durability.
- Regenerative braking to convert kinetic energy to electric energy to increase range.
- 474Wh battery provides a range of 30 miles.
- 8.5” pneumatic tires for smooth, and stable riding.
- Smart scooter with Smartphone App control.
- Powerful 300-watt motor for a quick and fun riding experience.
|Long-range of up to 30 miles||Long charging time|
|Strong and durable and can carry up to 220 pounds||Bell mechanism is not so good.|
|Quick and fast with 3 modes to suit your needs|
|IP54 rated to handle rain|
|500 charging life cycles|
|Foldable and easily portable|
|Nice bright display for stats|
Razor EcoSmart Metro
An electric scooter that feels like it is built from the ground up for delivery. The looks are unassuming but looks aren’t everything. Razor is a well-known brand in the electric scooter industry and they knew what they were doing when the developed the EcoSmart Metro.
Razor was going for a low cost, comfortable, and a convenient electric scooter and this is exactly what you are getting with the EcoSmart Metro. From the large wheels, sturdy build, a padded seat, and a basket, the Razor EcoSmart Metro is the most convenient and comfortable scooter in this list.
All this also makes it an excellent electric scooter for deliveries, especially the carry basket.
- Powerful 500W motor for speeds up to 18 mph
- 18-inch pneumatic tires for easy maneuvering and excellent controlling
- Padded seat for a comfortable riding experience
- Well built, durable and strong body
- Basket for carrying stuff while commuting
|Quick and easy to ride||Uses lead-Acid battery which is not a great choice|
|Very good customer support from Razor.||A comparatively small range of 12 miles|
|Really good riding experience||Long time to charge the battery.|
|Comfortable, stable and smooth-riding due to the big wheels|
|Basket is a great addition for carrying things for delivery|
Glion Dolly is a foldable electric scooter that allows you to cover long distances on a single charge, making it ideal for any type of delivery. It is powered by a high-end 250W motor that extremely quiet and is equipped with military grade airless tires that never go flat.
This scooter offers brilliant mobility making it possible for you to fold it, place it within a travel bag and carry it where ever you go.
The brakes on the Glion Dolly are situated within the wheels and are anti-lock thus requiring less maintenance. With a full battery, you can touch speeds of 15 miles per hour and you can cover a total distance of 15-20 miles depending on the way you ride.
- Comes with a high-performance 250W motor that allows you to touch top speeds of 15 mph.
- A premium 36V battery comprising of 18650 cells and 30 Sony nmc is what powers the motor and take on average 3 hours 30 minutes for the battery to be recharged to full capacity. You even get a total mileage of 15-20 miles on a single charge.
- The scooter is lightweight and weighs hardly 28lbs but is capable of carrying a max load of 220lbs at a time.
- Another brilliant feature about the Glion Dolly is its ability to be folded in half making it easier to store and transport.
|Large battery with a high-performance motor||Does not come with a basket|
|Ultra fast charging time|
|Puncture Proof tires|
|Foldable and lightweight|
What you should look for
If any of these electric scooters are not available or are out of stock, you can get other great electric scooters for delivery by looking for these features in them. There are a lot of other quality electric scooters to choose from for delivery. Look for
- Speed and range are important factors for delivery services and try to find an electric scooter with at least a top speed of 20mph and good long range.
- Tire quality, suspension and wheel size are all important for traversing comfortably and safely through different terrains in a city.
- Durability and carrying capacity are vital for making deliveries and daily commutes. This ensures a long life for your electric scooter.
- Charging time should be less so that you can top your electric scooter quickly in case the need arises. But sadly, most electric scooters have long charging times.
Electric scooters are so convenient and versatile, you can use them for deliveries, commuting or for fun. This is evident by every single scooter on this list and more on the market. They have come a long way in terms of innovation and this makes electric scooters one of the best vehicles you can own.
Starting your own delivery service using electric scooters is now easy with a range of low cost, well-built, long-range electric scooters in the market. The above are some of the best electric scooters in the market and they are great for delivery purposes too. I hope this article helps you choose the best electric scooter for delivery.